Memory foam is visco-elastic polyurethane, which reacts with the dog's body heat to mould itself to all the dog's curves. It is soft and pliable and easy to mould but then retains its shape, provide additional support that no other pet mattress offers.
All shapes and sizes of memory foam bolster dog bed are available online, so no matter what the size of your dog and whatever position they like to sleep in, there are obtained foam dog beds to meet that need. Also, they can be found in a wide variety of cover designs.
- Memory foam dog bed is not only soft and comfortable; they offer all the support that every dog could need.
- No matter what the size, weight or age of your dog, the memory foam technology allows for total support every joint and muscle.
- If your dog is suffering from joint problems or arthritis, memory foam is a very good choice, especially for older dogs suffering from arthritis and other conditions.
- Veterinarians often recommend an orthopaedic dog bed made of memory foam for dogs who have orthopaedic problems, because of the fantastic support they offer.
- The memory foam takes the pressure off the joints and muscles to be useful in reducing pain for your dog, even if your dog is suffering from conditions such as hip dysplasia.
- Big dog's back can be allowed to sag and distort when not supported by the technology of memory foam.