Sharing is a phrase that seems to emerge from the consulting and business literature of late. It's a phrase coined elsewhere, but we've been doing it in the IT industry for years, under a different name. As usual, the IT industry uses TLA (three-letter acronym) to describe it. In the IT industry, we call them MSP services, where MSP means Managed Service Providers.
If you choose to go the general route instead of hiring your own IT people, you have the following advantages of IT support services:
Access to the entire IT skills team instead of being limited to IT support engineer knowledge. You can ask for IT support in Las Vegas at https://www.nsa-nv.com/it-support-in-las-vegas/ to get the best out of the professionals.
1. You don't need any knowledge, skills, or experience to manage an IT support technician.
2. You don't have to spend time managing an IT support technician.
3. You don't have to pay for empty resources if you don't have enough jobs for a full-time IT support employee.
4. Instead, you have access to a much larger pool of IT support resources. This allows you to scale quickly and cost-effectively to handle peak demands outside of the IT support staff.
5. There are no problems with coverage during holidays and illness.
6. Continuity of service because you do not have to worry about employees suddenly leaving the company.
7. The added benefit of IT support for MSP services.