Mywifiext is a link of utmost importance for range extender users. From this link, the user can configure a new range extender or change the settings of an existing one. However, if due to some reason, you are not being able to open http www Mywifiext net, then pay close attention to the upcoming steps which will help you get rid of this problem.
- Check if the router and the extender are within the range or not.
- You can place the router and the extender at the best location by seeing the indication light from the hardware. If the status LED is green, then it means the connection is established.
- Check the power source and the power adapter providing enough supply to the extender or not.
- If you have connected to the client device using the wireless medium, then check the SSID to which the client device is connected.
- Make sure that you have entered the right address in the address space of the web browser.
- If you have entered the wrong spellings of Mywifiext, then it may take you to the different page which is not the default link for setup.
The important thing to ensure is that the computer and the extender must be connected physically or wirelessly before opening the website on the browser because this is a local web address, hence it doesn’t require any network connection.